Drowning my sorrows.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011 // 2:06:00 AM. ▲▲▲
► Chinese New Year Eve 2011
It's 1.51am now. Happy Chinese New Year Eve to everyone!!! So happy that I can wear my CNY's clothes on Thursday!!! Haha! Waiting this day comes very long d... 

This year first time helps my mum prepare tomorrow meal. Although I did not well, but already do my best and my mum never scold me also, just felt headache to what I did. ^.^


Mum asked me help her to cut the mushrooms into small pieces. 


But end up, I found out this special mushroom!
So cute!
"Together better than alone" <3


Found them out when clearing my cupboard...
Forget who gave me this, 
sorry
>.<

CNY Eve where to go? This year nobody plans to go out at night... Mummy no buy "Dragon eggs" in this year, just bought for her "Pop Pop" =.=... Just like a big child in my house... Is it people grow old will become like children? I think so...  

Time to sleep, if not I cant wake up early to eat my lovely "Bang Kuang Cha"... Yum Yum ~